With some pretty tissue paper, ribbon and a couple of Anthuriums in different colours, you can create a trendy still life to bloom in your home.
Flamingo Flower: ideal houseplant
Flamingo Flowers (Anthurium) are ideal houseplants. They are tough, easy, luxurious, timeless, pure and fit beautifully in any interior. Furthermore this flowering plant is available to purchase in red, purple, orange, yellow, white, green and even multi-coloured! It looks so really pretty to put different colours together in the same pots, creating a flourishing Flamingo Flower still life- which you can put together with whatever pots you have handy. Have you only got a collection of different pots? No problem.
Make your own Flamingo Flower pots
To make your Flamingo Flowers shine in a Flamingo Flower still life, it looks best if you keep the pots nice and simple. This is easy with our step-by-step guide.
- Step 1. Buy tissue paper, ribbon and Anthuriums in colours that you love
- Step 2. Search for a pot for each plant. It doesn’t matter what the pots look like, as long as they fit
- Step 3. Place the potted Anthuriums in the decorative pot
- Step 4. Wrap white tissue paper around these pots. You can keep the paper in position by tying ribbon around it (see the photo)
- Step 5. Make a lovely still life from the pots, give the plants some water and yourself a pat on the back. You have created true Flamingo Flower art
- Step 6. Take a photo of your creation and share it on our Facebook page