As the peak wedding season approaches, now's the time to explore creative ways to use plants on that special day.
There are plenty of ways to delight your guests with plant inspired wedding favours! Here are some of our favourite ideas to inspire you:
- Wrap succulents in brown paper to create favours just like these from Chic Meets Healthy
- For a springtime favour, place a single tulip or daffodil bulb in a mini terracotta or wooden pot so that all your family and friends can experience the joy of plants in their homes.
- Attach a small packet of sweetpea seeds to each serviette to encourage guests to grow their own plants.
- Add some spice to your day by placing chilli plant seeds in a matchbook decorated with the bride and groom's names and the date of the occasion.
- Use mason jar planters filled with small ferns like these Meyer's Spruces for a contemporary design
Copyright: Woodland Fields Photography
For more ideas about how to make plants a feature of your wedding, visit our Wedding board on our Pinterest.